Built in 1962 as an addition to the Wheel In Root Beer Stand (1955), the property had seen many changes over the years. Today, the Richardson root beer is a pleasant memory, and the the stand enclosed and enlarged for indoor seating, has become the Coffee Plus Cafe.
The motel has been renovated (2010) with upgrades including new furnishings, Hydronic baseboard heating, Carpeting, and new baths. Exterior upgrades are still underway.
Scott and Chris